Hopefully you’ve been too busy enjoying the summer to get any work done in the garden but now as autumn and winter approach, our eyes turn to the garden once again. It is a great time to start thinking about and planning what you want your garden to be like next year. Contact me to discuss your ideas.
• A general tidy up of overgrown shrubs and weeds
• Removal of tired old features, buildings, and furniture
• Renovation and maintenance of lawns
• Pruning your fruit and ornamental trees
• New planting ready for next season
• New hard landscaping and design projects
• A wildlife friendly or edible garden
• A raised-bed vegetable plot for the kids?
Wherever possible I will recycle and re-use materials. When this is not possible I will do my best to locate them from responsible sources. I will always endeavour to avoid the use of chemicals and anything harmful to the environment.
I am more than happy to discuss your requirements with no obligation and give you a quote at no cost.